Friday, March 20, 2009

Vernal Equinox

At 7:44 this morning spring arrived!  Thank God.  I really hope Mother Nature got the memo.  Officially our days our now longer then our nights!  This just means I'm one step closer to cottage season.  

I attended yoga again today.  Ah.  So relaxing and strenuous all at the same time.  I was a bit nervous though.  We did a few shoulder stands (for my non-yoga readers it's like a head stand, but on the back of your shoulders. Or just click here.)  As you may remember, I use to have to be upside down to help release gas.  The whole time I was in the shoulder stand I had an internal convo with my insides.  "Ok j-pouch, please oh please don't think this is the right opportunity to release any gas.  If you do this for me I promise not to subject you beer too often."  I really shouldn't have had brussel sprouts with dinner last night. 

No comments: