- Cheese. Warm creamy brie, tangy feta, smooth goat cheese on a crisp cracker, stringy mozzarella a top a pizza. I could go on and on. . .
- Milk. Cool crisp glass of milk with a warm cookie. One side effect of the surgeries is that I am now severely lactose intolerant. You never realize how many foods have dairy in them until you have to avoid them.
- Ice Cream. Soy Ice Cream just doesn't cut it. It is really just a sad joke. I almost cried while watching Scott enjoy some Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby the other night.
- Vegetables. Man, what I wouldn't do for some roasted broccoli or asparagus right now. Hopefully down the road, I will be able to add them back in. But for now they cause more pain then they are worth.
- Italian Food. I can't handle any tomato products or dairy. Think about it, that rules out almost all Italian food. (Incase you're wondering, tomato burns like no other)
I want to open the FAQ back up. I plan to incorporate them into a weekly Five On Friday. So. . . let it flow, let yourself go, slow and low, that is the tempo. (Brownie points to anyone who can name that tune, and Andy you don't count cause you are a freak of nature at this game.)