Sunday, June 29, 2008

Going North

After much debate, Scott and I decided to bail on Rothbury.  I know in my heart this is the right decision.   While Rothbury would have been a lot of fun, it also would have been stressful.  
After all that has gone on I really want to spend the week with my family.  I know sitting by the lake, lounging, enjoying nature, and some of the best company will do wonders for my spirit.  Also I won't be able to see Andy again until Christmas time. 
 So with that said, I am headed North.  I plan to relax and enjoy myself.  I am not sure how often I will post updates, but I will take lots of pictures for future posts.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Fourth of July.
 

"So goodbye for awhile, I'm out to learn more
About who I really was before
Yeah I'm going north
Up where the hunted hide with ease
Under the arms of eye-less trees
Up where the answers fall like leaves
Oh and your love is all I need
Yeah I'm going north."
                                                              Missy Higgins, Going North

5 comments:

Keri said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Maribeth said...

Hope you have a wonderful time. It sounds like you will be in great company! Enjoy spending time with your family and friends.

Anonymous said...

I know two kids who are excited to see you...

Enjoy your peace. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Stephie
Sorry I haven't written I've been away. I just caught up on your entries and I can't tell you how touching it was to read about your love for your dog Koda. When I first found out about Koda I cried my eyes out for not just you but Koda too. Being very attached to my dogs, I know where you are coming from. Koda was lucky to have a mom like you.
Love Aunt Paula

Kristen said...

Hope you had a wonderful time! Your post sounds eerily familiar... ;) Glad you liked the quote!